Sunday, December 20, 2009



PURE is now available as a digital download. I am really shocked with the quality of the download system available for the film. I was able to download the entire 2GB file in under 30 minutes to my laptop, connect it to my TV via an HDMI cable, and the film has never looked so awesome. I'm stoked and I think this is surely a model for the future. It's available RIGHT NOW!

PURE HD DOWNLOAD




My man and featured PURE athlete Nalle Hukkataival has been doing his thing lately, tearing through Europe and bouldering hard. Above is a pic from a recent FA, called Ninja Skills. Awesome to hear news of his recent accomplishments trickling back through the grapevine. When people see the footage of Livin Large, Nalle's recent 8C FA in South Africa, they're gonna freak.

Cheers,
chuck

No comments: