Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A visitor to the blog



Today my blog had its first visitor, a man named Herm. He followed the link from an email I sent him, and he had some great advice on improving my website too. Thanks Herm! This picture is from Hueco Tanks, it's Mr. Herm on Full Throttle (V13). Today I'm doing more studio work, and updating my stock library. Stock footage is one of the more boring parts of the video world, but it's a good money-maker so I cant ignore it.




Yesterday I met with my friend Donnie Betts, a local filmmaker who I work for occasionally. We are shooting a very important Jazz performance tomorrow at the best jazz club in Denver, Dazzle. I'm looking forward to it and I'll post up some more stuff soon about the show. Here's a picture of Donnie:



Climbing wise, I've been taking it easy lately, and letting my elbows heal up from my trip to Rocklands. I'm starting to feel the psych though, so it wont be too long before I'm back to 100%.


1 comment:

Flannery Shay-Nemirow said...

Love your website chuckles!

Can't wait to see up dates.