Saturday, October 18, 2008

Luke Kretschmar



Well the Cloudveil project is officially shot. Yesterday I filmed Luke sending some hard trad lines near Mount Rushmore. He had to do a difficult lay-back sequence four times for my cameras. This morning he reports that he's a little tired... I have no idea why.

I'm pretty beat too, as these long filming days have very little rest built in. It's not like taking hard burns on routes all day, but you wind up doing a lot of work over the course of the day.

Next week I'll put together rough edits on the videos we shot here, and I'm also going to see about releasing some of the footage from the new limestone area 'the VC' onto momentum video magazine. I need Cloudveil's permission to do this but my guess is they'll be cool with it.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: