Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yesterday, this happened.


Dont forget to vote. And remember, always vote republican. If hard-working Americans like George Bush can pull themselves up by their bootstraps and achieve success, so can anyone. I mean think about it, one minute he was a normal kid, and just a few short years later he was snorting cocaine off hookers.
You know my friend down the street, Exxon? He was finally able to report a 4-Billion dollar profit last quarter. But what happened? Big government wanted to place a tax burden on him. Now he cant even afford to feed his family. It's just so hard to make ends meet these days.
I worked hard to pull myself up by my bootstraps by having my parents pay for my college education. Now why doesn't everyone just use their bootstraps and get a college education? Why should hard-working americans like me be burdened with big-government to pay for programs to support lazy people who cant even be bothered to have their parents pay for their education?
Always vote republican, that's basically the point.

No comments: