Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another one in the can





So in the film biz, when stuff is 'in the can' it's a good thing. Today was day two of the trail running project for Cloudveil, and now I have another sport in the can. Of course these days its a digital can that looks more like a memory card, but I still like saying 'in the can'. Like 'dont bother me, I'm in the can'. No wait, not like that.

Lucas Arnold and Mercedeeeeezzzzzz (that's her rap name) ran all over gods green earth for me for the project, and then, as usual, they did it again.

How many videographers does it take to screw in a light bulb?




Two.




One to screw it in, and one to say 'wow, great job... could you do that again?'

The Cloudveil project is halfway done... just two more sports to go: Trad climbing and mountain biking. It's a privilege to work for a company as cool as Cloudveil. The work is fun and I get to be as creative as possible. Today was a 12-hour day and I'm tired but also proud of what we did.

No comments: