Monday, September 15, 2008

Case of the Mondays

I'm back from my trip today. The flight went smoothly yesterday, except for a very tight transfer in Chicago. I made it onto the Denver flight but sadly my bags didn't, so I'm expecting them to show up today.

Long plane rides are always a good opportunity for introspection and deep thought. Lately the main thought in my mind is whether I'm too old to be sleeping under rocks in order to film people climbing little rocks in the forest, and on a related note... should we measure ourselves by our annual income? One thing that is for certain is the grass always being greener on the other side of the fence.

This Friday I'm leaving to California to film another segment for Pure, this time with the very talented Kevin Jorgeson. Kevin has been establishing some really amazing problems lately and the conditions should be perfect for getting some good quality footage.

This week I'm just going to catch up on business, train at the gym, and get psyched for another round of creativity.

No comments: