Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Eat this.

We are just back from Fontainebleu and the weather was great! Cool and mostly dry, we climbed every day. Nalle was in good form and sending problem after problem as usual. Just one more segment to film, and pure will be complete! I'll do some more Europe blog posts later this week after I get back home and copy all my footage over to my big computer. I fly out of Zurich tomorrow morning, and I am looking forward to getting back just in time for Thanksgiving.

A while ago I mentioned that we tacked on a doritos commercial onto the end of the Nature Valley commercial shoot in California.

Okay, Here's the Doritos ad we made for the super bowl competition. Check it out and let me know what you think!




1 comment:

Suburban said...

Hilarious. I love the New York Accent on the deer... elk.. Moose? what is that?

When do you get the results?