Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I wish I could afford the Biltmore.



Thank goodness, my worst fears proved to be false. I was worried that when Barack came out to speak last night to his supporters in Chicago, he was going to rip his face off to reveal George Bush, who would scream "HA!!! I got'cha A-Gin ya sunza bishes! THREE MORE YEARZ! er.... TWO MORE YEARZ!....

I don't really have too much to offer in the way of analysis of the election results, but I will offer this observation:

Obama's election party was in a public park in Chicago.
McCain's election party was at the Biltmore Hotel in Arizona.


I am happy with how the election turned out last night, and proud of my home state of Colorado for finally transitioning from red to blue. If I had to come up with a definition of the word Republican I might try this...

Republicans: A small group of intelligent, wealthy white men who use moral issues and patriotic rhetoric to leverage control over backwards-thinking rural simpletons, thereby reaching their true goal: getting people to fiscally fuck themselves with their own vote.

2 comments:

Suburban said...

Bravo! Couldn't have defined the Republican party better myself.

chuffer said...

Bravo indeed Chuck! I too was proud of CO and my new home state of VA, and my parents home state of NC for that matter.